Friday, September 20, 2013

Welcome to my Blog ~

My name is Emma and I'm a single mum to three boys who are 14, 16 and 18. We all have a generous mix of varying mental health and medical conditions....and each boy has an Autistic Spectrum Disorder. This blog tells the story of how we got to where we are today. Our names are disguised to protect our true identities. 

I will never admit to anyone how long it has taken me to finally put fingers to keys and start my blog. Some would say I'm apathetic, some would say I'm a procrastinator and others would say that I'm way too busy being a mum to devote time to such a jaunt. 

Regardless of how, why, where and when... I have no doubt that as you share in our lives, you will discover many things which may add to your very own journey, and through your comments you will add to ours.






I selected this post to be featured on Blog Nation. Please visit the site and vote for my blog!

3 comments:

  1. HI Emma, congrats on your blog, i look forward to reading about your journey. I am a mother of 2 , one 9 yeard old boy who has autism and a 4 yeard old girl who is hyperlexic and not diagnosed. cant wait to read you next entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your encouraging comments. I am not too familiar with hyperlexia although I know I have come across information about it when reading about Autism. If you have a few spare moments I'd love to hear about your experiences with both your children.

      You can also follow The Shape of 4 on facebook. Here's a link to copy and paste as I've not yet figured out how to add a plug-in to my blog:

      >www.facebook.com/theshapeof4<

      Delete
  2. Link to Facebook now added at top of Blog :)

    ReplyDelete